Monday, August 8, 2016

Text to Self. Feed by Mira Grant

     I am reading Feed by Mira Grant. It is a post apocalyptic, science fiction book, following the story of Georgia and Shaun Mason as they try to survive the zombie hordes. It is the first book in the Newsflesh trilogy. I have not read that much into the book but from what I can tell it will be full of action and excitement. It starts when Shaun provokes a zombie and starts a full on zombie chase. They escape them and meet up with their friend Buffy.

     I mainly connect to Shaun in this story. Its was hard to make a connection as I have never lived through an apocalypse but, i was able to connect with Shaun on the grounds that he has a bossy older sister. Shaun's older sister is named Georgia. Whenever he tries to do something fun/dangerous she always stops him. For example when he is poking a zombie with a hockey stick, she drags him away from it and makes him go get supplies.

     I have always been a big fan of the zombie genre and i think that anyone else like me would also love this book.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment