Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Text to self: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  by J.K. Rowling, is a story about a boy who is at his 3rd year of Hogwarts, learns that Sirius Black is hunting him down. He escapes from the Dursley family after literally blowing up his Aunt. He then escapes and goes to Hogwarts. During his first match in quidditch he falls of his broom and gets his souls sucked out of him. And then during Christmas, he sneaks into Hogsmeade, and tries to hunt down Sirius Black..........................................

In Harry Potter, Ron Weasley reminds me of me because he has red hair, likes food, and is afraid of spiders. When Harry is surrounded by Dementors, it reminds me of a time when my little brother was beating me up pretty badly.

I began to think, why did everyone suspect that Sirius Black killed 13 people in a single curse? I found out it was because he was the only one there after it happened, and the killer escaped and turned into an Animagus so everyone would suspected Sirius Black did it. The very first time I read this book, I was very surprised that Sirius Black was not the true killer. I wish that everyone didn't suspect that he was the killer. If only Harry knew that he was not the true killer, but was there right after the killer was previously there, so that everyone would think it was Sirius Black.



No comments:

Post a Comment