Friday, August 26, 2016

The Chronicles of Narnia- The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis: Text to Text

     I'm reading The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis. Eustace and Jill are about to be caught by bullies at their school. They run to a door at full speed to a door that is always locked, but just now, it's open! They go through the door leading to the open moor, but they ed up in a strange place, in Narnia! Aslan gives the children a very important task, but is it too overwhelming, difficult, and dangerous?
     This book is kind of like, well, a lot of fantasy books. Jill is the average I have no idea what to do amateur character. Eustace is the average, I've done this before character and he is always the one telling people what to do. They are very oblivious though to even things they are looking out for and all they notice like some other characters in fantasy books is when there is warmth and food or something even when it is obviously dangerous and other warn them.
     I haven't finished this book but it is very interesting and has a good plot. Characters clearly develop throughout the story because of their challenges. I wonder why this author puts so much detail into things that don't really matter. It does add to the story though. I hope this book keeps exponentially gaining my attention as it has been so far. I do recommend this book to any who like fantasy, action, or adventure books. This is a great book and I hope you take the opportunity to read this someday as well.

3 comments:

  1. You gave great detail and it sounds eery interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is eery *very interenting

      Delete
    2. Yeah it is eery *very interenting

      Delete