Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Text to self blog: No Place For Magic

       I'm reading No Place For Magic, by E.D. Baker it's about a girl named Emma who is a witch. She lives in her castle with her mother and maids. Emma has fallen in love with a boy named Eadric but because of her differences his parents are not willing to give their blessing for them to get married. Then when they are in town for a wedding a prince named Prince Jorge, had escaped. He had been in the dungeon because he had disuised himself as a contestant, and tried to kill Eadric. Now they are rushing to get the blessing, and get married before its to late.
        I can relate to Emma because when ever my family goes to Disneyland I'm the one who loves to do on all of the more daring rides, they are so much fun, and I go on more of the daring ones because I know we won't come back for a while. This relates to the story because when Emma transforms into a dragon she feels, more free, more daring, and feels like she takes more risks. A lot of times she goes where most humans don't go. Emma in the end is thankful that she took the risks that she did.
          From what I read I have been really enjoying my book. I was really surprised by the turn the book has taken with Bradston going missing. I'm really excited to see how my book is going to end. At first when I chose the book I didn't think I was going to like it because of all the fantsty, the unrealistic characters but the book has me wanting to read it more. I was wondering if Emma and Eadric are going to even have to get married, by the end of my book. Up till now I have no idea what is going to happen next, and I'm stoked to see what happens next.

       
         
     
         


No comments:

Post a Comment