Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Red Pyramid

            I'm reading the Red Pyramid by, Rick Riordan. Where Egyptian Gods are real and engage with our present time(2015). So far Carter and Sadie, Main characters are only 12 and 13 but, they've seen a lot more than they should have.There dad was and Egyptian magician, who's Wife died on his sake.So now he's is a Egyptologist, visiting different museums and Egypt to find Osiris God of the dead. But when trying to summon him he summons phoenix the god of fire kind of looks like the devil.
          Carter reminds me of me, he is fit and will listen and respect what he says and also has an annoying sister.Sadie reminds me of my sister because, when we're told to not do something she will do it.But when they get in this situation it reminds me of how when you loose your parents and your fighting to get them back.All in all this book can relate to your life.
           I wonder why this had to happen to them?But This can be related to anybody and is a great book if you are into action and mystery.It seems like they're not so happy that their magicians of Egypt, or  what if this is not a mistake?I think they'll have a big ending but you have to read it yourself to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment