Thursday, August 18, 2016

Text to Self:The Series of Unfortunate Events:The Hostile Hospital

     The book I am reading is called A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket. My book is about three orphans whose parents have died in a fire. They have been through so much because they are trying to stay away from their evil uncle, Count Olaf, who wants to take over the family fortune that the eldest Baudelaire, Violet, is supposed to earn when she turns the right age. Violet is trying to protect her younger brother and baby sister, Klaus and Sunny, while also trying to find the secret of what really happened in the fire their parents died in.                                        Violet Baudelaire reminds me of myself because even though i'm not the oldest I feel that I should always protect my sisters. I have also had a lot of problems in my life as well as obstacles throughout my life that I have always needed to solve and go through. I feel as though I have a lot of responsibilities I need to take care of. I still have a lot to go through in my life as well as Violet does.
       Some thoughts I've had while reading are that I can not believe that their uncle is trying to steal their family fortune. I felt sad when everybody turned on the siblings when they found out who they were and was they supposedly did. The character I most admire is Violet Baudelaire because she is smart, brave, and full of ideas.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment