Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Heroes of Olympus : The Blood of Olympus (Text to Self)

     The Earth Mother is planning to destroy the Olympians, and the Olympians can only be saved by seven demigods. The Heroes of Olympus : The Blood of Olympus, a book written by Rick Riordan is about a team of seven demigods Greek and Roman have to save the world from Gaea. She awakens on August 1st and the seven demigods have to defeat her army of Giants. They face trials like hordes of ghosts, fear-hungry storm gods, and both the Greek and Roman camps are preparing to battle each other.
     One of the seven demigods, Piper is similar to someone I know because she is related to a Native American tribe. There is also a situation where two other demigods, and a satyr have to bring back a monument to stop the war between the Greek and Roman camps, this reminds me of a time where there were these two kids arguing, and they both wanted a toy. I remembered that we had a toy exactly the same as the one the were arguing about and I gave one of the kids the duplicate and it resolved the argument. Though, there isn't much I can relate to the book because it's a fantasy book about Greek gods.
    This book is a such an action-packed book that I sometimes wish that I was tagging along with the adventure too. But if you don't like cliff hangers, I advise you, there is a LOT of cliffhangers in this book. IF you didn't already know, the book I'm reading is the last of the series. The first book is The Lost Hero, then The Son of Neptune, then The Mark of Athena, The House of Hades, and lastly, the book I'm reading, The Blood of Olympus.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment