Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Text To Self



          The fiction that I am now unraveling is Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Free Throws, Novel by Janette Rallison. A written novel of two perspectives of two friends of two points of views towards their journey. Josie, a jockey with a crush on Ethan who she tries to grasp attention to her with her friend Cami on the way promises to help Josie with her crush if Josie with help her get to play ball with Rebecca, a really fabulous basketball player of the school. But, Ethan starts to flirt with Cami. Will Cami break her own promise, or will she get Ethan to like Josie?
            At first, even though it IS Realistic fiction, it can still be interesting in some ways. The connection... Well, I mean, it can have a similarity since it is realistic.. I would say, my connection towards the book was.. I had a hard time with secrets or events that happen that affect a promise or a life long change that occur. I although have NOT been abandon by friends or used-to-be friends, at a field trip..Sounds a little harsh if I do say so myself. And sounds disturbing, cause like what if you get kidnapped and it was all because of a frenemy. 
              What I didn't realize that Cami got to play with Rebecca instead of Josie. But will that change? Find out when you read. Even though Cami got picked, doesn't mean nothing else will happen, what if the coach changes her mind? What if Cami doesn't win? That's the fun point of reading. I need to know if Cami will get Ethan back or if he or she leaves her/him for Josie.

1 comment: