Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Text To Self-Harry Potter-The Cursed Child Book 8

      I am reading Harry Potter-The Cursed Child Book 8 by Joanne Rowling (J.K. Rowling). It is a story about the amazing Harry Potter has a child called Albus Severus Potter. He has two other siblings James and Lily Potter. He is struggling to connect and be the best son he can be to his dad. He ends up making friend with Draco Malfoys son Scorpius. They become best of friends. Albus over hears one night when Harry is talking to Amos Digory (another story). Amos says he wants his son back (another story). Harry denies and Albus doesn't like it, so he and Scorpius decide to go back in time and attempt to save Cedric (Amos' son). When they come back they find out that some there best friends (the ones that actually liked them) were gone, the reason why when they messed with the past they accidentally made two people who liked each other never got together. So basically they killed there best friends.

      This book is one of my favorites it has all the fantasies that I like. The thing that I can relate the most is when I was in the 2nd grade I was mostly bullied, a lot. I was always picked on how I pretend like I was Iron Man, Batman, or any other super hero I liked. Now again I was like 6 or 7 so I had an imagination (oh come we did this either superhero or sports player). So I can feel how Albus feels, it was hard to learn new knowledge.

       I like the way the author J.K Rowling wrote this book. It had amazing twists. She included a lot of stuff from the seven previous books. I have yet to find any other proper level reading for this grade or lower by her. I would definitely recommend these books to any one who would like to read the books.  
   

1 comment: