Thursday, August 11, 2016

text to self - Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone

     I am reading the book Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling . The Beginning is mostly about The Dursley. The Dursley are every day people living in the world but they are related to the Potters. They really don't like people knowing that but they are. One day everyone and everything were acting weird. Mr.Dursley was on his way to work and over heard someone talking about the potters . He was very worried but he just thought that it was a dream. He went home and keep thinking about it but he didn't want to say anything to his wife to worry her. A day later he found something outside his door....
     I have a strong connect with this story because I have worried about something before but I didn't want to tell my parents. I felt very weird not telling them but I didn't think it was that important that I needed to tell them.That was a big connection that I had with with the story.
     Where I am at in the book , Harry had been getting some letters lately but hasn't been able to read then because of his uncle. Harry is wondering why he cant read it . He is also wondering why the Dursleys are being nice.Most of the time they are very rude and he dose everything in the house.They know something that Harry doesn't. Now Harry is worried and wondering about what is in  the letters.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment