Thursday, September 15, 2016

Urban Outlaws-Text to World

     Urban Outlaws is a Realistic-Fiction book by: Peter Jay Black. It is about five kids who have no parents. What they want to do is, they want to give those who have little, a little bit more. They call it R.A.K's (random acts of kindness). When they  do this they find their "targets" and give them what they need for their life. When they see the reaction of their "targets" face it's usually a face of surprise. But the Outlaws have a struggle, they get their money from smugglers who are illegally smuggling items, and when they get caught things start to go south.

      I can relate Urban Outlaws to almost any thing. I can relate it to who ever gives R.A.K (I tried finding anyone but I couldn't). Kids can have struggles without there parents. They can live in orphanages. Anyone can do what they want there are a lot of people that do this.

     I like the way the author puts his books into description. If I were one of the outlaws I would attempt to keep things silent. The Character I most admire is Jack, because he tries to keep the others safe. I hope you could like this book as much as I could.    

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad you enjoyed the book, Xander. It's great that you like all the RAKing missions and people's reactions to them! Well done for at least thinking hard about helping someone with a RAK. That's great. I bet that if you keep an eye out, all around you, that some day someone will need your help and you'll be there for them!

    Jack does try very hard at keeping his friends safe too, you're right - well spotted!

    Anyway, well done to you and your fellow students.

    Keep reading and enjoying stories.

    PJB

    ReplyDelete