Thursday, September 1, 2016

Out of My Mind By: Sharon M. Draper

          I'm reading Out om My Mind, by Sharon M. Draper it is about a girl that isn't able to express herself  because of her rare disease . She isn't able to talk, walk, or do any thing a kid is able to do. The doctors aren't able to help her over come this challenge. Now she has been sent to school to try to be as normal as she can.
           I can relate this to, Wonder, because August the main character, and he has a diseases that
           he can't hear very well. He can still talk, walk but does look every different. He can talk, so he is able to make friends. Melody, is a girl just like August. When Melody  gets mad she goes into what she calls "tornado mode" , this is where she throws a fit to get people to listen to her. August, on the other hand does't  throw fits. He is pretty normal compared to Melody. In all they are very similar to one another, because they both have a rare disease.
            I 'm very excited to see how my book ends. I really hope that it does't end up being super sad. I hope it ends up teaching you a lesson, and ends up being a happy book the I think it will be. I want to see how my book end, and see if it will turn out the way I think it will. I want to read more tho see how it ends.

1 comment:

  1. Well written. nice evidence. overall good job

    ReplyDelete