Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul: Text To World

     I'm reading the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul by Jeff Kinney. This book is about a boy named Greg and his family and they go on a surprise road trip. It doesn't go as planned though. The family encounters so many bumps in the road. The trip wasn't pleasant for anyone especially Greg.
     I can compare this to events around me. I can compare because once my friend, Bailey went on a road trip and it didn't go so well. Her car was broken into and all of her stuff was stolen. Then during the trip her mom broke her foot in a storm grate. Her trip went down in flames just like the Heffley's did.
     I really like this idea of the book because it is very relatable. I mean its realistic fiction so this book could be based on real events. Besides I'm sure everyone who has siblings has problems with sharing and just getting along because I know I do. Also kids all of ages can read and understand the books because of how good it fits into kids lives. I enjoyed reading this book.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment