Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Text to World: Guardians of Ga'hoole

I am reading Guardians of Ga'hoole right now. There are about 14 or 15 books in the series. Anyways, the author is Kathryn Lasky. To summarize the book I am reading, it is about Coryn and Soren reading about the Legends of how the Ga'hoole tree came to be. I'm not going to tell you anything else because if you want to know what it is about, you have to read it yourself.

When the character Siv flees so Lord Arrin won't steal her egg, it reminds me of in history when sometimes armies would flee because the enemy is overpowering them. Also, When Pleek and Ygryk try to steal Siv's egg, it reminds me of times when Adults sometimes kidnap children that are walking down the street.

I was surprised when Fengo ripped out one of the other wolf's eye because it is unusual. Apparently,
in this book it is a tradition to rip out eyes at the beyond the beyond. The first time I read the book I was worried that Siv would die, because many times Lord Arrin and his army surrounded her so I thought they would kill her, but it turned out many times she escaped. There are some spoilers in this book I do not want to tell you because i want you to read it instead of me trying to spoil the plot of the story.
Image result for The coming of hoole

No comments:

Post a Comment