Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone

            Harry Potter was a average kid living with his horrible Aunt and Uncle and their son Dudley after a horrible car crash. Harry Potter had a scar on his forehead shaped like a lightning bolt. One day Harry Potter went to the zoo and he saw a large snake in a reptile area. The snake tried to speak to him and tell him things. Then the glass that kept the snake in the reptile area vanished and the snake escaped. One night a giant came and told him that he is a wizard and took him of to Hogwarts.

            I really didn't seem to be attracted to Harry Potter books at first but I did want to try something new. So I read it and I was amazed to see how much I liked the book. Dudley reminds me of a lot of rich spoiled kids in the movies because in the book Dudley said he wanted more than 33 presents on his birthday. It is a amusing adventure book for imaginative ages. This book is a part of a series and I can't wait to read them all!

            J.K Rowling is a very imaginative person with many other books I can't wait to read. In the book, I liked the way how J.K Rowling added a new pretend game in the book called Quiddich. Now people actually play Quddich in parks with fake brooms that don't fly. J.K Rowling is the author of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid and and Cuckoos Calling. I hope you read her books you will enjoy them!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty good summary, didn't spoil too much about the book, and had some pretty interesting connections in this blog. Harry Potter is one of my favorite books too. My favorite Harry Potter Book is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the summary it told me things I didn't know about like what other books J.K Rowling wrote and the imaginary game of quiddich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job I love this Reveiw

    ReplyDelete