Sunday, September 18, 2016

Out of my mind by: Sharon draper

         I'm  reading Out of my mind by Sharon Draper  Melody is the main character, she has a disability, and isn’t able to walk, or talk. Someone has to do everything for her. Then she finally has the chance to go to school, and goes into what they call room H-5 it’s the room for the kids with special needs. After that her mother has a baby named Penny. She then has a chance to join a regular class instead of being stuck in her normal class. Melody was nervous  that she might make a fool of herself. After spending a few day in a regular class she was able to make a friend named, Rose.
It can relate to the world because may people have disabilities just like Melody. Many kids, or adults suffer from the disabilities, similar to Melody. Melody has try to go to school with the fact that she does have a disability, and face the mean world and she might not even make friends. Just like if you were to go to work, or school you would have to face to world, and the mean comments that people would say about you.
Melody has to go to school to and face the mean comments of her classmates.
I'm so excited to see how my book ends. I'm hoping it ends well for Melody and she make lots of friends. I also hope is is able to over come her challenging life. I hope she can inspire other people to do the same. I super excited to know if she over comes her challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment