Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I Have a bad feeling about this

The book that I am reading is called I have a bad feeling about this by: Jeff Strand. Henry Lambert would rather spend time playing video games then going to play outside. But when his mom and dad tell him he is going to a place called StrongWoods Survival Camp he gets a little worried.

I can relate this problem to the world today because I don't like to agree with Michelle Obama but obesity is a problem in the U.S lots of people like to stay inside and eat and play video games (myself including) but i'm not saying I wouldn't go outside though.

I like to go outside most of the time but I like to play video games. But I still exercise though obesity is  a real problem in the U.S and people need to go do more things than eat and stay inside. This book I would say is pretty good and I can relate to first world problems today (but Henry isn't fat BTW just sayin')

No comments:

Post a Comment