Thursday, September 1, 2016

harry potter text to text

     I'm  reading the book Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire by J.K Rowling. It is a fantasy book that has magic in it. It is about Harry's life as a wizard. his parents died when he was a baby and he now live with his aunt and uncle whom hate magic. Through out the story he goes on adventures to stop Lord Voldemort. He travels with his friends Ron and Hermione and Rons sister. Together they try to stop Voldemort.
      This story relates to books like Star Wars. It relates to Star Wars because they both have other worldly creatures and the main characters in both books go on adventures with friends. It also relates to the eye of minds series because they face face tough challenges that they have to overcome as a team. I find it a little odd because Star Wars and The Eye of Minds are different genres than Harry Potter.
     I think Harry potter and the Goblet of fire is a great book because of the adventure. Some of the situations in there are also relatable. I also recommend the whole series because it is one of the best series ever in my opinion.

6 comments:

  1. Ok, sounds like a good book. What is the goblet and who is Voldemort?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, sounds like a good book. What is the goblet and who is Voldemort?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a good job describing the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a good job describing the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to read this book.... good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read this book.... good job

    ReplyDelete