Thursday, September 15, 2016

Text to world- Counting by 7's

     This book is called counting by 7's it is by; Holly Goldberg Sloan.  Counting by 7’s is a book about a girl named Willow Chance and she was adopted by two people that couldn't have kids. But something bad happens. Her mom and dad died in a car crash and she was so sad and didn't know what to think or do, but going on she learns how to move on but still hold on. And she shows you how much you really appreciate your family and friends.
In the book something devastating happens as it read in paragraph one, Willows parents died in a car crash. In the world things such as car crashes and kids parents dying really do happen. Some kids don't know what to do or think like Willow didn't. And car crashes happen all the time, small ones or awful and really bad ones.
     I  Felt so sad when I  found out her parents died.  I would feel the same way where I wouldn't know what to do, or how to feel, I would just feel shocked and really, really sad.  I don't know how I could overcome this tragedy. I would feel awful and  devastated , But later in life I know I would learn to move on but still hold my parents close in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment