Thursday, September 1, 2016

Text To Text



                               
       The book I "was" reading, ( I finished and move on to another book ) is Dork Diaries; Tales of a NOT-SO Perfect Pet-Sitter by Rachel Renee Russell. This book is about a teenage girl Nikki, who is crushing on a boy named Brandon, who volunteers for Furry Friends, a business that helps with pets. Brandon and Nikki, walking home from school to Fuzzy Friends when all of a sudden, they find a dog, Holly, and her puppies, left at the front door and they have to take care of her, but fuzzy Friends doesn't have enough room for more animals, so they both have to take care of the dogs without anyone knowing, but a popular brute that possibly will ruin their plan. Get the book and find out if their plan busts or comes out a bit more than planned.
                     This scene reminds me of a time when I did something when I wasn't supposed to and no one found out until then, like when I wasn't supposed to eat the cotton candy until the next day and I would steal or hide some cotton candy at night in my room and I would eat all that I could get ( rebel ;) ) . What's happening in the book gives a similar scenario. But remember, DON'T ever hide something as big as that, unless you are a rebel.
                  To be honest, if I was Nikki, I would NOT bring the pets to school, but bring the pets to a secret hideout and say I was going to the park, ( yes I am a rebel/troublemaker ) and switch off at a better time when the parents don't investigate or realize that their daughter is hiding seven dogs from them.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment